The Built By Hard Work talent program started in 2016 and is designed by Githa Michiels and Filip François to learn youth riders how to grow in this amazing sport.
They choosed for a MTB specific project because they are in this amazing sports for almost 20 years.
This program is more then just a shedule in Trainingpeaks.
The start is to learn how they can do a prescribed workout , how to track and record training data.
Step by step they will learn how to train , how to develop themself and how to race and in the end how to peak.
The riders will start in regional races up to national , international races and hopefully UCI world cups and championships.
From the beginnen they start to do easy core workouts do develop the body.
There are group sessions to do develop the technical skills needed for mountainbike.
Iff you are interested in this program feel free to contact by email.
Some of the results of our youth riders in the past :
- Britt Segers ( junior Belgian Champion XC mountainbike , Bronze medal Belgian championship Woman Elite 2021 , U23 Belgian champion XCC and XCO 2022 )
- Owen Valcke ( 2 times Junior Belgian Champion XC mountainbike )
- Wout Alleman ( Belgian champion , MTB XCM victories on the highest level )
- Liese Geuens ( Youth Belgian Champion 2021 )
- Ilken Seynave ( Vice Belgian championship Debutants 2021 and 2022 )
- Daan Depuydt ( Bronze medal Junior Belgian Chamionship 2021 )